Hung took just four hours to get to the sun and will only take 18 to return, making this a day trip. When he gets back to North Korea, he will be greeted by his uncle and supreme leader, Kim Jong-un.
Then Hung will be fed to a pack of starving, rabid dogs while Kim laughs and claps, before Dennis Rodman slam dunks his decapitated head through a hoop made of bones. Oh, sorry, we made that last part up. The rest of the story was also an obvious lie from someone else Where the joke originated: Did North Korea really claim to put a man on the sun or do people just like making Kim Jong-un look like a super-duper extra sillypants? North Koreans aren't scientifically illiterate enough to believe you can land on the sun.
As Reddit notes:. In fact, depending on who you ask, North Korea can't even build real missiles.
Lands of Always Winter
The White Walkers used to originate in this region. The land wasn't always a winter-covered wasteland, having been a fertile land inhabited by the Children of the Forest in ancient history which they used to perform rituals and turn a captured human into the first of the White Walkers.
- 'Reconstruction' begins of stone age lands lost to North Sea | Science | The Guardian.
- The North Pole: Location, Weather, Exploration … and Santa?
- From 1 Heart To Another.
- The North Pole: Location, Weather, Exploration … and Santa | Live Science.
There he is transformed into a White Walker himself. Bran Stark and the Three-Eyed Raven see the lands north of the Wall in a prehistoric period of time when they were green and inhabited by the Children of the Forest. Bran later sees the lands in the present day in a subsequent vision, where a massive army of wights and the Night King are stationed.
- Erziehungsziele unter dem Einfluss von Humanismus und Reformation am Beispiel Philipp Melanchthon (German Edition);
- Joseph Fletcher lands first aircraft on the North Pole - HISTORY?
- The Coffee Stain Bird;
- Sweet Land of Liberty.
- North cape & the land of the midnight sun.
- The US land forever leased to Britain?
After the Great War is over and the Night King and their army are defeated, there are presumably no known living creatures that could inhabit the Lands of Always Winter. A map showing the rough location of the Land of Always Winter on the continent of Westeros. It lies beyond the northern-most wildling kingdom, the land of the Thenns in the northern valleys of the Frostfangs.